NEW...BASEBALL ACTION & TEMPLATE BUNDLES!

Hello all!
Well, you can tell the warm weather is having it's effect on me. My two youngest grandsons have both started baseball practice and I thought I would get busy and create some baseball action for the occasion. Once I got started, I decided to create several and bundle them up like i did my football and cheerleader ones. So here it is.....
Batter Up!!!! There are 5 baseball item within this one action. Do you have a favorite team color? Well on the jersey and cap you can choose your favorite teams colors. Use these versatile actions over and over again year after year. As always, this action is very user friendly… just load and play! Where else can you get high Res, LARGE sized baseball actions for this cheap???

If you don't have Photoshop, Don't worry, I have also created a template bundle for you in PSD & PNG formats.

Available at:

Boop Designs

Digiscrap Warehouse

Groovyscraps

Divine Digital

Blogger news