NEW CU Football Spirit ACTIONS

Have I told ya how much of a sports fan my hubby is?

Well, let me tell ya since fall has gotten here, he is in football heaven! It's a good thing I don't watch much TV cuz he's watching other football or baseball almost every night.
Anyway with all the football I have been exposed to lately I decided to make a football action. And, before I knew it... it was 2:00 am and I have 5. hee hee

You will find 5 football items within this one action. Do you have a favorite team color? Well on the helmet, jersey and megaphone you can choose your favorite teams colors. That means that you will be able to use these versatile actions over and over again. As always, this action is very user friendly… just load and play! The only thing you need to do is to decide which football item you want use... Tested in Photoshop CS2/CS3 they are only $4.99 that $1 per action....not bad for a CU product you can customize and use over and over huh?

Just click on the above image to go to the GroovyScraps store and check them out!!!

Blogger news