Background Paper Display ACTION!!!

It takes so much time to do kit displays. And trying to fit all the papers in, it just becomes a nightmare for me. Does it you too? Well I thought I would make an action to at least help me with half the battle. I wanted to focus in on the background papers. I love when I see background papers put into the paper rolls effect. So I created a Photoshop ACTION that does it for me. This sweet action saves me so much time now. So I packaged it up and put it in my stores. What ya think?

There are 5 different super time saving paper display actions within this one action. You choose which display you need: 12 paper display, 10 paper display, 8 paper display, 6 paper display and 4 paper display. After deciding which action you need, then drag & drop your papers in the document when prompted and woolaa!!! You have your display ready to package. All actions even pause so that you can adjust the position to get the best look.

Available at:

Boop Designs

Digiscrap Warehouse

Groovyscraps

Divine Digital

Blogger news